Last Updated: December 2, 2013
DigiLabz (“DigiLabz”, “We”, “Us, “Our”) is committed to protecting the privacy of Users – whether in the form of individuals navigating Our Websites, including www.cleanignite.com, or individuals who may use or otherwise encounter Our Products, Services, and Technology Platform via other websites We own and operate or websites owned and operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). To avoid any confusion, Users should understand that, while We own and operate Our Website and certain other websites, we do not own or operate the Third Party Websites.
DigiLabz Products and Services Overview
DigiLabz creates, develops, and licenses proprietary software, internet browser plugins, and other custom solutions and related services (“Products and Services”) offered via DigiLabz’s technology platform on various websites DigiLabz owns and operates (the “Platform”), as well as Third Party Web Sites, ad networks, ad exchanges, or other technology providers (collectively “Affiliates”). DigiLabz provides the Products and Services and Platform for Users and Advertisers that are in the business of marketing their products or services to Users.
The Collection and Use of User Information
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) is individually identifiable information about a particular individual that permits the physical or online contacting of such individual. Examples of PII include (without limitation):
• first name, last name
• physical mailing address
• home or business address
• telephone number (home, business, and/or mobile/cellular)
• e-mail address(es)
• approximate age/birth date (month/year)
PII is only collected by Us in connection with Our Website, Products and Services and Platform where the User voluntarily submits such PII. Our use of this PII is solely to respond or otherwise address the communication from the User. We do not collect this PII for any other purpose and do not merge it with other PII or Non-PII (as defined below).
For certain Products and Services and at the request and on behalf of an Advertiser, DigiLabz collects information supplied voluntarily by Users through their interaction with the body of advertisements on Third Party Websites or via the Platform, which may include PII (e.g. User’s name, email address, etc.) via fields filled by the User. Following collection by Us, this PII is provided to the Advertiser on whose behalf the information was collected. An Advertiser’s use of the PII is governed by and subject to their own privacy policies. DigiLabz is not responsible for an Advertiser or Third Party Websites’ use of this voluntarily supplied data. DigiLabz does not distribute this PII to any party other than those indicated within the advertisement.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We collect and use Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”), which is any information other than PII and does not identify the specific individual. Non-PII includes without limitation: IP address, the approximate geographic location of the User based on their IP address, the type of browser and operating system used by the User, the number of ad units delivered to each website(s), the date and time the ad unit was delivered, any interactions a User may initiate within the ad unit, the websites and web pages that Users visit or visited, the type of Product delivered by us that Users view on websites they visit, User interactions with features, content preferences User select within ad units, and other inferences about the User’s interests made based upon the foregoing. This Non-PII is not intentionally gathered in a fashion to personally identify any single User. Rather, the Non-PII is aggregated by our Platform to provide reporting metrics and optimize a User’s experience.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Users can elect to delete cookies, to disable cookies or to limit cookies to those that are pre-approved. Please note that disabling cookies on the browser does not mean Users will no longer receive online advertisements from us. It means that DigiLabz will no longer be able to deliver advertisements to that User that are tailored to his or her preferences or to limit the number of times the User see the same advertisement.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Except in those instances where Users voluntarily provide PII in connection with Our Website or Products and Services to Affiliates and Third Party Websites, We do not collect PII via Our Website and We do not sell, rent or share PII We collected with non-affiliated third parties without your consent. We may, however, share your PII with trusted third party contractors who provide services for us. These third party contractors are prohibited from using the information we provide for purposes other than performing services for Us.
We may share Non-PII collected via our Products and Services or Platform with our Affiliates. Similarly, We may enhance the Non-PII collected via our Products and Services with Non-PII collected from our business partners. This information cannot be used to contact or identify any person individually.
User Information (PII and Non-PII) may also be disclosed by us in the following circumstances:
• To respond to a subpoena, court order or other legal procedure; or
• To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual prohibited activities, including but not limited to, fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or to prevent financial loss to any person or entity.
Links to Other Websites
Children’s Privacy Statement
Special Note about Children: This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of 13, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
• Our Website, Products and Services are not intended for or directed to Users under the age of 13. Any User of Our Website expressly represents and warrants that they are 13 years of age or older. Unless otherwise specifically indicated, DigiLabz does not intentionally collect or store PII or Non-PII from users under the age of thirteen (13).
• On certain occasions, DigiLabz may administer some promotions or sweepstakes on behalf of its clients which collect PII from children under the age of thirteen (13). In each such instance, DigiLabz shall comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), in the process of such promotion or sweepstakes, the collection of the information and in the subsequent use of the data collected. PII will not be collected from children under the age of thirteen (13) without parental consent in compliance with the COPPA guidelines.
• DigiLabz is also a supporter of the Children’s Advertising Review Unit (CARU) Kid’s Privacy Safe Harbor Program. CARU is the children’s arm of the advertising industry’s self-regulation program and evaluates child-directed advertising and promotional material in all media to advance truthfulness, accuracy and consistency with its self-regulatory guidelines. To the extent Our Website, Products and Services or Platform are utilized to collect PII from users under the age of thirteen (13), DigiLabz has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices reviewed for compliance by CARU.
• If a child under 13 years of age navigates Our Website or encounters one of our Products and Services or Platform at a Third Party Website, we may collect and store certain Non-PII via cookies on their browser as we would with any other User. Because we do not intentionally collect any PII or Non-PII from children under the age of 13, we also do not knowingly distribute such information to third parties. If you have reason to believe that a child under 13 years of age has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at contact@DigiLabz.com.
California Residents Privacy Rights
Your California Privacy Rights, as provided by California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have provided personal information to a business, are entitled to request information whether the business disclosed personal information (if any) to third parties for direct marketing purposes. In general, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which the business disclosed and shared information in the preceding calendar year.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit a written request to:
Attention: Customer Service
1707 Pacific Coast Highway, 219
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
Our Website, Products and Services and Platform are all hosted in the United States. If you are a User accessing Our Website, Products and Services and Platform from the European Union, Australia, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from United States laws, please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States which does not have the same data protection laws as such other regions. User Information collected on by Our Website, Products and Services and Platform may be stored and processed in the United States, and by using this Site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your home country.
DigiLabz uses industry standard security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information from unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction, or disclosure. This includes, but is not limited to the use of firewalls and encryption. Nonetheless, due to the inherent dangers of the Internet, no data transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed 100% secure by DigiLabz. DigiLabz does not and cannot guarantee or warrant the protection and security of any User information against loss, misuse or alteration that Users transmit on or through the Internet to Our Website, Products and Services, or Platform, and Users are hereby notified that this is done at the User’s own risk.
Password-protected areas of Our Website can be accessed only with a valid user name and password. Each password owner is responsible for keeping the password confidential and safe, as DigiLabz has no control or responsibility for this type of User Information. If the password may have been stolen or might otherwise be misused, it is the responsibility of the password owner to notify DigiLabz immediately for further action.
Attention: Customer Service
1707 Pacific Coast Highway, 219
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254